To purchase decentralized crypto using Trust Wallet, follow these steps:
- Download and install Trust Wallet on your mobile device from your app store.
- Open the Trust Wallet app and create a new wallet or import an existing one.
- Add funds to your Trust Wallet by selecting the “Receive or Buy” options and choosing the cryptocurrency you want to buy. You can transfer funds from another wallet using the Receive option or buy directly with a debit card.
- Once you have funds in your Trust Wallet, you can use the built-in DEXs (decentralized exchanges like Pancakeswap, Uniswap or one of the others) to buy other cryptocurrencies. Open the app and select “Browser” from the bottom menu.
- Choose the Decentralized Exchange you would like to use, click and connect wallet if it doesn’t automatically connect.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to swap for the token you wish to receive/buy and enter the amount you wish to spend or the amount of the cryptocurrency you want to receive.
- Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, the cryptocurrency you purchased will appear in your Trust Wallet.
Note that buying cryptocurrencies can be risky, and prices can be volatile. Make sure to do your research and invest only what you can afford to lose.