Leading Crypto Exchange MEXC Signs Strategic Partnership Agreement With Metacade

London, UK, 23rd February 2023, Chainwire

Metacade has entered into a strategic partnership agreement with MEXC, one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges.following the news Metacade intention Bitmart list At the end of their presale.

Founded in 2018, MEXC (also known as MEXC Global) is a rapidly growing cryptocurrency exchange with over 6 million users in over 200 countries including the United States, Canada and Australia. MEXC is regularly featured as one of the world’s top exchanges by trading volume. The exchange offers one of the widest range of cryptocurrencies with over 1,500 coins listed on its platform. This MEXC listing deal is an important development for Metacade as it will allow the GameFi platform to extend its reach to a whole new set of investors around the world.

This is welcome news to the thriving Metacade community, which has already culminated in the impressive success of the current presale, which has raised over $7.3 million to date, and the recent listing of MCADE as well. It follows the announcement. bitmartanother global cryptocurrency exchange ranked 21st in CoinMarketCap exchange rankings. Additionally, investors can buy MCADE on various decentralized exchanges, including Uniswap.

Metacade CEO Russell Bennett said: Partnering with such a reputable cryptocurrency exchange only adds credibility and credibility to the Metacade project. We are very excited that the token will be released to the public. ”

Metacade is an innovative platform that fuses the game world with blockchain technology. This is a community-driven play-to-en (P2E) arcade built on the Ethereum blockchain. It has established itself as a hub for gamers and crypto enthusiasts to earn, learn and connect. Metacade’s ambitious roadmap shows that the platform has something for everyone.

MCADE, the platform’s native token, powers all transactions and activities on Metacade. Players can use it to access paid games and earn rewards. There are additional earning opportunities through competitions, tournaments, sharing game alphas, and writing reviews. MCADE holders also have the option to wager their tokens to increase their income.

MCADE has a fixed total supply of 2 billion tokens, 70% of which will be available during the presale. The pre-sale will start with a token price of $0.008 and will increase in increments until it reaches $0.02. The first 5 stages are sold out and there are 4 stages left. The remaining 30% of the tokens will be released on exchanges or reserved for development, liquidity provision and competitive pool funding.

Metacade, a P2E GameFi platform, has received a seal of approval from renowned blockchain audit firm Certik. The platform joins a group of well-known projects such as Polygon, Shiba Inu and The Sandbox that are vetted and considered trustworthy in the crypto space. Certik uses advanced technology and mathematics to examine the design and code of blockchain ventures. Additionally, the audit team performed a thorough KYC check on him against his Metacade team to confirm its authenticity and increase the transparency of the project.Complete Audit result You can find it on the Certik website.

About Metacade

Metacade is the premier destination for gaming in the Metaverse. As the first community on Web3 where gamers can hang out, share gaming knowledge and play his P2E games dedicated to his arcade. The platform offers users multiple ways to generate income, build a career on Web3, and connect with the wider gaming community.

Metacade will be a one-stop destination for users to play, earn and network with other avid gamers around the world. Once the project reaches the end of its roadmap, Metacade will be handed over to the community as a full fledged DAO. After all, Metacade wants you to help shape the GameFi world of tomorrow.

website | | white paper | | social


CEO, Russell Bennett, Metacade, [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *