Metacade presale passes $2 million

London, UK, 10th January 2023, Chainwire

Metacade Expectations were exceeded as investors flocked to the pre-sale to buy MCADE tokens, raising over $2 million for the GameFi project.

The beta stage of the pre-sale continues the momentum despite an inflow of $1 million in a few weeks and a 25% increase in the token price. Only $690,000 of $0.01 tokens remain before the price increases by 20% in the next round.

$MCADE can be purchased officially Metacade website.

Metacade is the world’s first community-run Play-to-Earn (P2E) arcade built on blockchain. The Ethereum-backed Metaverse project provides a thriving GameFi hub for both gamers and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. This will be a place to make money, learn and connect with like-minded people while playing his hottest P2E games the GameFi space has to offer.

Built to last, the Metacade Roadmap demonstrates the project’s ambition and longevity. Besides offering great blockchain games, the platform hosts leaderboards, trending games, GameFi alphas, and more to keep the community engaged. To further show its support for the gaming community, the platform will launch a job board to help people fill new roles on Web3 and a Metagrants initiative to support game developers keen to build on the platform. .

MCADE, the platform’s native token, powers activity and transactions on Metacade. Players use it to access paid games and get rewarded for their gaming efforts on MCADE. There are opportunities to earn even more through competitions and tournaments, sharing game alphas, and writing reviews. Staking is also an option for MCADE holders looking to increase their income.

MCADE has a fixed token supply of 2 billion tokens, 70% of which will be available during the presale. The remaining 30% of these tokens are reserved for development, liquidity provision, competitive pool funding, and exchange listing.

MCADE will be listed soon bitmartone of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, ranked 21st in the ranking. coin market capitalization exchange ranking. Metacade signed an agreement with Singapore-based digital asset exchange in December 2022 to share News on Twitter account. This is just the beginning of the MCADE token. The team revealed that it is in talks with other cryptocurrency exchanges and that the top 10 exchange list will be announced soon.

Metacade Russell Bennett product manager said: This public listing will help raise awareness of Metacade and help the project gain more attention and support. With the announcement of another popular exchange coming soon, we are thrilled with the wonderful reception Metacade has received from the GameFi space. “

The P2E GameFi platform has been approved by Certik, a leading blockchain audit firm. Metacade joins Polygon, ApeCoin, and BNB Chain as a trusted platform in the crypto space. Certik uses cutting-edge technology and mathematics to analyze and evaluate blockchain project specifications and code. The auditor also ran his KYC full of the Metacade team to ensure they were genuine and provided further transparency into the project.of Full audit results Available on the Certik website.

Metacade’s presale sold $2 million worth of tokens in less than seven weeks, with less than 25% remaining at the time of publication.

About Metacade

Metacade is the premier destination for gaming in the Metaverse. As the first community on Web3 where gamers can hang out, share gaming knowledge and play his P2E games dedicated to his arcade. The platform offers users multiple ways to generate income, build a career on Web3, and connect with the wider gaming community.

Major investment site Invez “It’s the intersection of GameFi and the Metaverse, and it could become one of the biggest names in its space, and an entire industry.”

Metacade will be a one-stop destination for users to play, earn and network with other avid gamers around the world. Once the project reaches the end of its roadmap, Metacade will be handed over to the community as a full fledged DAO. After all, Metacade wants you to help shape the GameFi world of tomorrow.

website | | white paper | | social | | CertiK Audit


Product manager
Russell Bennett
[email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *